Ladies – this class is designed with you in mind. Even with little or no experience you will get firearm training in a professional, yet non-aggressive environment. The goal of this informative class is to practice gun safety techniques, discuss the differences between handguns, understand firearm nomenclature and employ correct shooting fundamentals. The first portion of this class will be dedicated to classroom instruction during which participants are encouraged to ask all the handgun related questions they like. Following the classroom instruction, participants will have the opportunity to shoot a semi-automatic handgun. Overall, this class provides a great foundation of knowledge for the beginning woman shooter.
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- Handguns, ammunition and eye and ear protection will be provided
- Personal firearms are allowed but provision of ammunition is based upon availability
- Wear proper shooting attire (crew neck shirt and closed toe, high traction shoes) for range portion of class
- Bring a readiness to learn and a great attitude!
A FOID card is not necessary for introductory courses or out-of-state residents.