Learn the safe and proper techniques for carrying a concealed and holstered firearm – indispensable information for the new CCW licensee. Beginning with a discussion of holster types and uses, students will spend classroom time learning and perfecting the techniques specific to their handgun and holster combination. Following the classroom portion, participants will undergo live-fire, holster draw exercises on the range.
- You must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid FOID card.
- You must have completed basic firearms training with us, or commensurate training, and hold a CCW certificate.
- Bring a personal handgun and appropriate holster (strong-side, inside or outside the waistband).
- Each student will need to bring 200 rounds of ammunition specific to your firearm
- Shirt or jacket that conceals holster
- Wear proper shooting attire (crew neck shirt and closed toe, high traction shoes) for range portion of class
- Eye and ear protection
- Durable belt