Warning: DO NOT press the back button on your browser at any time during checkout. This can cause your registration to fail. If you are registering another person, please go back to the classes page and then start registration there after you complete your registration.
Tot Shots I
Due to the significant volume of member requests, We have developed this fun and practical two-hour, .22 cal. rifle safety seminar for children between the ages of 7 and 12. We understand that many young children are avid shooters. We are a family-oriented range, which is offering this class as an opportunity for families to enjoy shooting together at our facility. This seminar includes classroom instruction followed by range time. Our instructors are men and women with plenty of experience training young children in the fundamentals of safe marksmanship. Students will receive an official “Tot Shots” safety card that grants access to shooting at our range with appropriate parental supervision.
- Open to children between the ages of 7 and 12.
- Each child must be accompanied by one parent or legal guardian.
- Siblings can share a lane with one parent or guardian.
- Rifles are available at no additional charge but we encourage bringing your own rifle.
- .22LR ammunition is provided
- Eye and ear protection is provided or bring your own.
- Wear proper shooting attire (crew neck shirt and closed toe, high traction shoes) for range portion of class.
- Bring a readiness to learn and a great attitude!
A FOID card is not required for this class.