Illinois Concealed Carry December 18 & 19, 2023 (2 8-hour Classes) Monday & Tuesday 8-5 pm
Arrival for Class on NorthShore Sports – Crystal Lake
When class participants arrive at NorthShore Sports – Crystal Lake, they will proceed to the second floor classroom. Personal firearms and ammunition should be safely secured in your vehicle until directed by your NSS instructor to bring them in. For the security of your firearms, our parking lot is under continuous video surveillance.
- FOID card or evidence you are in the process of applying for a FOID card
- Driver’s License
- Supporting documents if applicable (for credit hours already obtained)
- Personal concealed carry fully functional handgun in an appropriate case
- 100 rounds of ammunition for the 16 or 8 hour class
- One extra magazine or extra revolver speed-loader with pouch
- A durable belt is required for your holster
- Wear proper shooting attire (crew neck shirt & closed toe, high traction shoes) for the range portion of the class
- Personal eye and ear protection
- Strong side hip holster (including belt) or an inside the waistband concealed carry holster (no ankle, cross draw or shoulder holsters)
- Participants that would like to participate in a live fire holster draw are encouraged to bring a holster
Click here to register for this class!