Handgun graduates, now that you have a basic understanding of firearm fundamentals, this class serves as the perfect opportunity to hone your marksmanship skills and become more confident with the handling of your firearm. Learn new techniques and principles to further enhance your shooting skills. Develop shooting fundamentals such as stance, grip, sight alignment, breath control, trigger control and follow-through.
- You must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid FOID card.
- You must have completed a Beginner Level Handgun course.
- Bring your own handgun or rent one from our pro shop
- Bring 200 rounds of ammunition specific for your firearm or purchase in our pro shop
- Bring eye and ear protection
- Wear proper shooting attire (crew neck shirt and closed toe, high traction shoes) for range portion of class
- Bring the same great attitude you brought to the first class!